The Legalization of VGTs is a Safe, Stable and Successful Business Model
Pennsylvania is making strikes to legalize VGTs, and when we do, here’s what will happen:
- Locations will receive substantial revenue to help grow their business.
- The additional income will help locations improve their facilities and attract more patrons.
- VFWs, bars and restaurants, struggling to stay open, will have a new opportunity to stay in business and remain vibrant partners with local charities.
- Once fully implemented, VGTs are expected to generate over $1.1 billion in total annual revenue that will be shared by the Commonwealth, local governments, location owners and VGT operators.
- It will put an end to the thousands of illegal VTGs that currently exist throughout PA.
- It will bring complete transparency and accountability to the industry, providing dedicated funds to address problem gaming.
Legalizing VGTs is not an option, it’s a necessity to help Pennsylvania and its hardworking businesses thrive. Make your voice heard today!
Click here to lookup your State Senator and Representative’s information …and call them TODAY to tell them to support House Bill 271 and Senate Bill 628!